Re : the Reason(s) for HIS Success.......

Dans un courrier daté du 22/07/98 03:47:54  , TC écrit :

<<
  Ok I will start : number one on my list is this:

 1. A track record of one year is not enough to qualify anyone as being
successful. A real good
 trader who has been in the business for years will often be outrun by some
new upstart. Only to
 latter blow themselves out, and the old hat just keeps on doing what he/her
does year after year. To
 know this leads to being successful, to not believe this leads to ruin. The
quick road is also a
 short road, usually at the end of a cliff.

A track record is the common proof of the ability of the supposed successful
trader.