Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #349

>Maybe I can raise a very different point here - when trading 100% based on a
>system, I find the emotional stress to take a trade and make the decison
to be
>gone and its much easier (for me) to trade than to decide intuitively all
the time -
>anybody similar ?
>
>Ofcourse this only works on systems I know and I have tested and I believe
in -
>so I somehow "KNOW" what to expect,,,,,,,,,,

Right on!
I prefer to use (and eternally search for additional) specific trading
rules that can survive the test of history. This way you can estimate the
odds. You don't necessarily need TS to do the research, but it's helpful.
Personally I hope a less obnoxious company will come out with a better
product. Or if all else fails you could draw charts on paper bags etc...

Phil