Backup. Mirror or RAID!

PS.   If anyone else has an opinion on either Backup. Mirror or RAID,
I for one am interested in hearing about it!

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998 23:00:28 -0400, you wrote:
>I agree, you can't beat the prices for large capacity hard drives these
>days.  In fact, if someone is worried about hard disk failure, it pays
>to install 2 hard drives with a "mirroring" controller that writes to
>both drives.
>Mike

Mike,

Would you be so kind as to share what you know on this subject matter.
I, for one, have a very real interest in this subject!

1)  Is it hard to set up?
2)  What is actually needed?
3)  Is it a hardware, software or some type of combo type solution?
4)  What are the costs?
5)  What are some good products?
6)  Is this a RAID setup?
7)  And on, and on, and on......

Please, if you reply, send it to the Omega list for all to see as
well, THANKS!

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx