Re: voice to TS

At 04:47 PM 7/18/98 +0200, hans esser wrote:
>> >on that page below you can synthesize any word or command you like your
>> >TS to speak on an indicator or whatever - unfortunately the page is only
>> >for testing
>> >
>> >http://www.bell-labs.com/project/tts/voices.html
>> >
>> >and the product does cost $ 500.
>> >
>> >Any idea how to listen and RECORD at the same time some wav´s or so there
>> >in NS ? The sound quality is fantastic - already thought about putting my
>> > MICwith the windows recorders to the speakers while online, but there
must
>> >be amore elegant solution to just get a few commands done instead of
this (or
>> >shelling out $ 500)

This is cool you could use sound then when the market got close to your
stop. You could have it cuss for you say "oh SSSSShh.....t",
"Fuuuu......__k", "well I'll be damn" then as it moves away missing your
stop you have say "thank God", "Jeeeeeeeeus wow that was close". Then when
it hits your objective have it say "yeesssss", "talk to be baby", "that's
what I'm talking about","who's de man who's de man". Theme song tracks
could be used as well, 3 blind mice when you lose and 2001 a space odyssey
you win the possibilities or endless.

Robert