Re : Re: Easy as 1-2-3-4-5-6

Dans un courrier daté du 17/07/98 04:42:24  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Did you guys like the study from the University of Illinois?
 Want to know how traders on the floor are taught?
 No problem.
 My eight page report is ready!
 There is one catch...I want your feedback,since I plan to use this interview
 in my book on trading.
 I am writing a section on software too. We will save that subject for a
 later date.
  This is not an ad,,just info.

What do you exactly want (expect) from my side ?
This mail is not an interview.
An interview has questions and answers and corrections if the answer has not
been understood.
Thisis not the case here, and the initial goal was not to allow you to write a
book.

Regards,

Pierre Orphelin