Re: Bull and Bear Fear

> > If anyone needs I'll post the text.
>
> Yes, please! Nice to discuss something besides omega politics which,
> frankly, bores the hell out of me.
>
> (ps - I'm stocking up on brown paper bags before Tim corners the
>  market :-)
>
> --
>    Dennis

You might want to look at PULP contracts traded at the OMLX in london

http://www.pulpex.com

You can use them to hedge your exposure in PAPER. Also the german WTB
(hannover commodity exchange) is planning a contract on waste paper later
this year to be ready for hughe amounts of wasteD* paper being thrown on the
market.

With OMEGAS speed there maybe a whole world in desperate need for paper
soon - however that will increase largely the amount on wasteD* paper.

* wasteD paper = brown bags, used for charting and investing been thrown
away as resulted into losses or running into 11'  barrier ,,,,

rgds hans

Unconfirmed rumours:
Famous French Software developer and defender of the poor, home- and
helpless been seen buying large amounts of PULP contracts in europe.