Re : collecting contracts without the morning update.

Dans un courrier daté du 16/07/98 21:06:09  , vous avez écrit :

Suj :	 Re: Pre World War III Status (was yk2 and the like)
Date :	16/07/98 21:06:09
From:	sptradr@xxxxxxxxx
To:	omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

pierre wrote:

>1) Seems that the solution that I have proposed with the Morning update
>unchecking is not so stupide, because it has worked for me, and for three
>other users here , including James Mazzula, who really suggested to uncheck
>it.

Yep, it was Jim's idea.  It works for me as well.  And a good one IF TS's
long term stability is not compromised.  The few months may stretch into 12
to 18 months...my opinion...then the stability could be an issue

 I never said it was stupid, only crazy.  I still stand by that comment.  A
Y2K fix from Omega would end this thread.

(Big snip here)

<<
 You have your opinion and I have mine...whether you or I are right or wrong
 is irrelevant.

 >6) It's good to live in a country where lawyers still have a common sense of
 >what the reality is.

 And I thank God for the American legal system...I'll take the good with the
 bad anyday to live in a country where the appeals process works...though,
 we could use better tort laws...again, my opinion.

 -Tony Haas

OK,it seems to me that we have made some progress.

I agree with the original Tony Hass' post above and hope that this is close
the end of this thread ( collecting now yk2 contracts).

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin