RE: EL - variable signal names

The BO14, BO12, B008 are my problem - they are hardcoded.   When I run more than one copy of the system, I cant tell from the STCC which system generated the trade.  Ideally, I would like to use an input to build the signal name string.

Eg. I run the same system on both the Simex and Osaka Nikkei futures and on 5 minute bars and 3 minute bars, and with slightly different parameters.  I cant tell from STCC which system generated the order.  (I can go to each system and figure it out, but I am looking for a better way).

I am reluctant to save the same system under several different names.  This would solve my problem, but would make changes cumbersome.

Thanks