[Fwd: TradeStation Yr 2000]

Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 12:21:55 -0500
To: 2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jerry Brunet <jbrunet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TradeStation Yr 2000

Hello Mark,

  I was surfing the web about Tradestation, and just discovered that there
is a problem coming up with the year 2000 bug in Tradestation 4.0. It said
that you were the person to contact.

  I am a the registered owner, and am a novice user of Tradestation 4.0. Are
you making a list of users to address this issue with Omega? If so, I would
appreciate any info you can provide. Also, I would appreciate any info as to
sources that novice users can use on the web, or via e-mail to better learn
the product.

Sincerely,

Jerry Brunet

-----
Jerry Brunet
Canfield, Ohio USA
Brunet Computer Systems
http://www.cisnet.com/jbrunet/
jbrunet@xxxxxxxxxx

"Jesus is the only One Who can run my life without destroying me in the
process."
------