Re: Bad initial ticks

Rod:

I'd like to get a statement from Omega on this list relating to this
problem--have they made one here recently that I missed? These flaws are not
acceptable and not allocating staff to write code to fix these bugs now, before
version 5.0 is released, is bad business and unacceptable. WE cannot let it be
acceptable.

As I said, I am not examing TS version 5.0 until I have a patch for my TS
version 4.0 that is year 2000 compliant, is compatible with the new stock feed
increments and now has code fixing this initial bad tick bug--I'll be
hand-drawing charts on paper bags if I have to, but I won't spend another dime
for Omega products until these issues are addressed and fixed ON EXISTING
VERSIONS.

We have the power here, folks. Demand they fix existing versions. For those of
you out there sneering about one person not having any power, you'd be amazed
how many people each of us interacts with in our professions. And if
TradeStation users demand a fix and then become vocal in this industry, we'll
get the fix.

Tim Morge