Re: Files not found after system crash

Depending on whether or not you feel you need a removable back-up -- 6.4 Gig
Hard Drives are available for $200 these days.  You can add three additional
HDs to most newer computers.  You won't find a faster transfer rate or more
space for the buck than a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th HD at these cheap prices.  My TS
4.0 requires 750Mb and a complete incremental back-up takes about 3 minutes.