Re:Crazy to sell them

That would seem to be true to me, that's part of why technical analysis works it
becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Subject: Crazy to sell them
Author: RobertBu
Date:  7/13/98 1:37 PM

>BTW, we use computerized systems in our trading, but since they actually
>work we'd be crazy to sell them.

I've seen statements like this several times over the last year, and I
question the thinking.  Assuming the original author is efficient
at getting orders to the floor, it seems to me that other traders using
the same entry points in the same direction could be beneficial to
the original author.  There is the potential for additional slippage,
but isn't that more than offset by the potential to move the market
in the "right" direction?  In addition, through lease or purchase of the
system, a new revenue stream is generated for the author's business.
Thoughts?

== Rob ==