RE: lockup during morning upddate

Preston, Out of nowhere, I've just started having the same problem.  If you
find out the cause, please let me know.  Some of the things Tech support
had me check for are: make sure your power management in the Control Panel
is turned off.  Make sure there is no other scheduled program running at
the same time you have the Morning Update scheduled, e.g., scan disk,
defrag, anti-virus, etc.  Finally, e-mail them a copy of your "morning.log"
file located in omega/server/btc (or what ever provider you use).

I just hope this isn't the beginning of the Y2K problem.

Best regards, jim hill