Re: System Trading : "The Series"

Richard Majewski wrote:

> If we assume that magic answers do exist to market profitability then I believe the
> reason that most approaches fail is because they apply a static model to markets
> which are dynamic and ever changing. An enduring method must have the capability to
> evolve and grow with the markets.
>
> --
>   ,-._|\  Richard
>  /  Oz  \
>  \_,--.x/

  Yes, it would please me "IF" we would assume that magic answers exist. Since the earliest
existence of man there have been clans or groups of individuals huddled together. The reason? I
guess like thinking and perceived security. When the group went out hunting and they were met by a
T-Rex they all ran and some got eat up. This went on and on. Until one of the group was so enraged
rather than overwhelmed by fear that he started to have diverging thoughts from the group. Thoughts
like it would be nice if I could turn the tables on the beast and kill it. How then the "individual"
thought can this be accomplished? One day he dared to mention this dream of conquest to the group
and was quickly ridiculed and shunned for having such crazy thoughts. Well it takes some time but I
think you know what happens. Same as with flight, same as with electricity, same as with nuclear
energy, on and on and on. Sad thing is that the answer will not come from the group as a whole. If
we could learn from the past we would know how important this concept of working as a team is. But
we don't so we each muddle around and 99.99% of the traders keep going back to the slaughter, not
ever dreaming that a different unknown could hold their salvation. The moral is, if its known and it
worked you would be doing it, so the answers must be held in the dreamers mind. Do we continue to
suppress the out of the ordinary? or do we need to embrace it?  Certainly ridiculing the dreamer is
only an admission of ones own failure.

--
  TC