CFTC DIRECTOR

There is a small town in Alabama my state called Ardmore. The police admit
tingly will tell you they write speeding tickets to pay there salaries, no
tickets no pay. So my question to Geoffrey Aronow is where de money from
fines your getting going. Like I said they know how to stop this from
happening in the first place but then you have no fines and then no pay.
Looks like the fox be guarding the hen house huh.

Robert