Re : Justice ?

Dans un courrier daté du 11/07/98 17:48:23  ,
ResearchDepartment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (CIR) écrit :

<<
 Jim Cox wrote:

 > NEW YORK COURT FINDS THAT AVCO FINANCIAL CORP. AND ANTHONY VARTULI
 > DEFRAUDED OVER 1,000 CUSTOMERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF FUTURES
 > TRADING COMPUTER SOFTWARE, AND DIRECTS THEM TO DISGORGE $4.1 MILLION

 Jim, this is great news. I hope the NFA and the CFTC gets all these non CTA
system sellers in court.
 I wish though the NFA would re label the non-NFA member CTA's so people
wouldn't get confused
 between the two. As many people don't know there is a Member CTA and a non-
member CTA. The
 non-member CTA's can still scam the public (like the one who was on the list
mad at andy) and get
 away with it. Because they are not under the authoratative arm of the NFA.
This is because they are
 not members. The NFA is very strict on NFA member CTA's and that's ok. Wish
they could force even
 companies like Omega to become CTA's, then they would be more cautious about
their advertising.
 Which depicts how easy it is to buy their software and use a canned trading
system (with the
 properly set trailing stops of course) and make a bundle. If it were truly
known how much money that
 Omega has cost the general public, by the misleading get rich quick ads they
have run for years.
 Then they would be paying claims also!

 P.S. Weren't you Jim the same guy who was recently marketing a system called
Bulls Eye? Didn't you
 have a motto like It moves the market or something like that?

Same Jim Cox, I suppose, but where is the problem?

More than often, when reading ResearchDepartment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (CIR) [nice
name, boy or girl? different ?] annoying cross postings (because they always
say the same again and again [see the trailing stop reference that has nothing
to do here ] and make an immoderate bandwith use for their geriatric
complaints and Omega bashing obsessions), I begin start to regret Mark Brown's
departure from this list.

At least, he was a little bit funny, and succeeded to post some pieces of code
here.
For the moment, with the exception of the sempiternal posts like above,
nothing  on this list since weeks...

Well, maybe I'm tired today...

-Pierre Orphelin