Re : EL bug? No.

Dans un courrier daté du 11/07/98 17:59:07  , vous avez écrit :

<<

 > PierreOrphelin
 > www.sitrade.com
 >
 > Sirtrade98 and the Assistant for Expert Traders version 2 coming soon...

 As SOON as 5.0 or as SOON at the Y2K patch for 4.0 ? I know a DIFFERENT
 company who has "features" on the *COMING SOON* list - since more than 2
 years <g>

I cant see the relationship with a well known company...

<<
 > Professional Market Profile for TradeStation still available. Our
 > products are 32 bits & yk2 compliant.

 Hey Pierre, how do I use Y2K compliant products in a non-working-TS in Y2K
 ? - sorry couldnt resist,,,,,,,ALLEZ LES BLEUES !

Our products do not make use of the date, so they are Yk2 compliant!

I hope that the "Bleus" will  definitively loose the World Cup by tomorrow.
Otherwise, watching at the french TV will still be a nightmare for several
weeks.

<<
 rgds hans <~ Y2K compliant. >>

I hope for you....