Re: Justice

Jim Cox wrote:

> NEW YORK COURT FINDS THAT AVCO FINANCIAL CORP. AND ANTHONY VARTULI
> DEFRAUDED OVER 1,000 CUSTOMERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF FUTURES
> TRADING COMPUTER SOFTWARE, AND DIRECTS THEM TO DISGORGE $4.1 MILLION

Jim, this is great news. I hope the NFA and the CFTC gets all these non CTA system sellers in court.
I wish though the NFA would re label the non-NFA member CTA's so people wouldn't get confused
between the two. As many people don't know there is a Member CTA and a non-member CTA. The
non-member CTA's can still scam the public (like the one who was on the list mad at andy) and get
away with it. Because they are not under the authoratative arm of the NFA. This is because they are
not members. The NFA is very strict on NFA member CTA's and that's ok. Wish they could force even
companies like Omega to become CTA's, then they would be more cautious about their advertising.
Which depicts how easy it is to buy their software and use a canned trading system (with the
properly set trailing stops of course) and make a bundle. If it were truly known how much money that
Omega has cost the general public, by the misleading get rich quick ads they have run for years.
Then they would be paying claims also!

P.S. Weren't you Jim the same guy who was recently marketing a system called Bulls Eye? Didn't you
have a motto like It moves the market or something like that?

--
  TC