Re: TL_FW: Signal ROS Version 75.00

Tim,

I think that if Omega continues to drag their feet on the Y2K patch they
will find themselves involved in a class action lawsuit. There are 283
business days until Jan 1st, 2000, I suspect that Omega is aware that if a
patch isn't forthcoming soon they will be in court before Jan 1.

It is a pity that Omega hasn't learned from the errors made by Dow Jones
with a great software package (at that time), Compu Trac.

I know that if TS5 comes out before the patch, and it is Y2K compliant I
have no intention of paying for it!

John