RE: BMI DATA

I was experiencing the same thing through my BMI cable feed.  I called BMI
today and they suggested I switch from AMC channel to CSPAN.  BMI has just
started broadcasting on CSPAN and the results are impressive.  I'm actually
ahead of my broker's infoline and consistent with the quotes I get from my
broker.  On AMC I was 45 seconds behind the Infoline.

B.