Re: System Trading : "The Series"

I would first like for persons interested in this subject to at least keep an open mind that a fully
mechanical "profitable" trading system maybe possible. I would ask this next : what if you only
could see the data results of a trading system as numbers only. To clarify, would you trust a system
that looks profitable by the numbers and be able to follow it without ever looking at a chart of it?
Could you, not let your eyeball influence the system building process? Since it is the numbers that
make or break you, then what difference would it make weather you like the way the signals look or
not? Especially if you were satisfied with the numbers that the system generated.

There are many sink holes along the path of system development. I believe if you address each one of
the obstacles slowly and with an open mind you stand a better chance of success.

--
  TC