DTB Exchange and GMT Offset

I have an obscure question about the GMT offset for the DTB (i.e., where the
DAX trades).  Here's a URL noting why you might care about this:

http://www.fimatusa.com/kinder/spdax.htm

-    When I looked at the exchange universe setup for the DTB and pressed
the Daylight Savings Time button the value for "Offset from GMT when not
under daylight savings" is equal to "60" minutes.

-    But look at:  http://www.exchange.de/dtb/daxfuture.html and
http://www.exchange.de/cgi-bin/clock.cgi

    it would appear that there is a 2 hour difference between the exchange
time and GMT.

What's going on here?  Is the "60" minute value in the exchange universe for
DTB wrong or am I misunderstanding the implication of the Frankfurt/GMT
offset?  Or what?

I'm going time-zone/daylight-savings-time-crazy!!!!

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx
"There's nothing more practical than good theory."