Re: Is there really another way

Addendum to my post:

> (Before anyone else asks, I have a copy of the T3 indicator
> that Bob posted to the list a while back.  I'd post it to the whole
> list, but dozens of people already FTP'd a copy after the last
> time I mentioned it.  You can FTP it from
> ftp://ftp.frii.com/pub/fritz/T3.ela .  Please be sure to do whatever
> magic your FTPer requires to copy it in binary format.)

It will probably work better if you don't enter the whole path to the
T3.ela file, since many browsers will try to download it as ASCII.
Instead, just browse to ftp://ftp.frii.com/pub/fritz.  There you will see
T3.ela *and* T3.txt.  T3.txt contains a followup that Bob posted after
posting T3.ela.  (Bob, I hope you don't mind me re-posting your
post to the world!!)

To download T3.ela, do whatever your browser requires in order to
*download* the file, instead of viewing it.  E.g. in Netscape you can
SHIFT-click on T3.ela to download it.

Gary