Re: Build 21 upgrade

If you download the upgrade from the Omega WWW or FTP Site, make sure the
entire file is transferred (check the file size on both ends).

On my first attempt, the D/L aborted before the entire file had been
received, but there was no warning that this had occurred.  I applied the
upgrade and TS crashed and could not be recovered.  Fortunately, I had made
a full back-up so I was able to recover.  To be safe, I recommend doing this
on a weekend.

When I notified Omega Tech Support of the problem, they told me to D/L
again.  On the second try, the whole file came through and the upgrade was
successful.  Don't know how common this type of problem is, but the key is
to check the file size on the Omega Site and after the D/L to make sure that
they match.