RE: Is Anybody using the ENSIGN SOftware to trade Futures ??

  • To: "'Kevin Lee'" <TomKochik@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Is Anybody using the ENSIGN SOftware to trade Futures ??
  • From: JCrystal <JCrystal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 05:56:38 -0700

	 "Ensign Windows Software has run on the DTN platform since
inception some
two years ago" I called Ensign and it has been about three years.(I really
thought it was a year at MAX) Boy time fly's. So yes I was Wrong. The Tech
at Ensign said it had been at least ten for BMI. LOL. The point was that it
takes a while to get a driver right.  What did you mean by inception though.