Re: Is that "daylight savings" settings ??

finn wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>This is probably RTFM question but I will appreciate if someone responds  ..
>
>When I paste tick data for SP500 from Omega FTP server I get all ticks
>started at 9:30 instead of 8:30 and
>ends at 16:15 instead of 15:15. I played with Daylight savings settings but
>no luck so far.
>
>What do I need to change to get this right ???

Nothing in the server.  My DSP ticks start at 9:30AM too.

In TS 4.0 charting, go to Tools-Options-RealTime and set the "Chart offset
from Data Feed Time" to -1 hour(s) for CT, -2 for MT, -3 for PT, etc. and
punch OK.  That's all there is to it.

The daylight savings setting rules should be set correctly in the Server.
To double check, go to Server Tools-Exchange Universe Setup...- Click on
CME and punch Edit Exch... - then punch Edit Daylight Savings and check out
the settings.  Mine shows a -360 minutes "Offet from GMT when not under
daylight savings" and "Use daylight savings rules" toggled on.

Hope this helps...

-Tony Haas