Re: Re : TS5 Y2k compliance

Whoopee, when will we get the Y2K patch for 4.0?

I sent an email to Bat Cave Central (Omega) to get a release date. It
will be a week ago come tomorrow and I still haven't gotten a response.
Batman and Robin (Bill & Ralph) must be tooling around in the new
Batmobile they bought with their IPO loot and Alfred is snoring in tech
support. The Joker is working on the Y2K patch and the Riddler is
answering customer questions regarding release dates. All the while the
Penguin is cackling with glee.

So, stay tuned fans. Same Bat time, same Bat channel, and same Bat shit.
And no Y2K patch.

When Omega? When?