Re:Larry Williams...STILL and AGAIN

Message text written by INTERNET:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>Larry Wiliams may or may not be a nice guy...
Larry Willaims may or may not make money...
Larry Williams' methods may or may not work...

If I were Larry Williams, I'd be sick and tired (or tired and sick) of all
the "Johnny-come-latelys" who may or may not trade, trashing my ideas, most
or the time without evidence, but only because of personal opinion.

Is anyone else on this list tired of the Larry Williams' critique and pi-
-ing contest... aside from me and Larry Williams?<

*******************
Me!!!

However.... many years ago, when I was getting my feet wet in trading I
looked to
Larry's work after researching the alternatives. I attended one of his
seminars and
found him to be a genuine person, someone who would go out of his way to
answer
newbie's questions.
More important, I was able to take what he taught me and develop a trading
method
that enabled me to take the big (huge) step to full-time position trading.
These days I
only day-trade and don:t use those methods any more. Still, it was that
foundation
that gave me the basis of the success I feel I am enjoying today.

Larry, (if you are still with us) I know you don't know me, but I would
like to publically
thank you for pointing me in the right direction in this exciting business.

BTW. A few years later I attended a seminar in LV where Larry was one of
the presenters
along with Jake TS. Larry gave his presentation and that was that. Jake's
was presented
in such a way as to sell a program at the end of each break. The stampede
to buy this stuff
each time was comical. The "Snake-oil " connotation is very appropriate.

I do agree with the way Larry's material is being hyped lately although I
feel it is more
British American's over-enthuisiastic direct mail copywriters than LW.

Ian.