Re: Dedicated phone line data feed

Yuri:

First, it is reliable, but remember, in most cases, you are simply using a phone
line to access the downlink of THEIR satellite dish. That's certainly the case
with FS...I don't know the origin of the Comstock data. The exceptions would be
a 'raw' Reuters feed or something similar.

I have had fiber optic connections, T1 and T3's, satellites and dial-ups and
even FM reception. I find my satellite dish very reliable.

Tim Morge