Re: Larry Williams...STILL and AGAIN

  • To: Gerald Marisch <gm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Larry Williams...STILL and AGAIN
  • From: Terrence Smart <smart621@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 20:55:50 -0700

I have met Larry Williams . As a newbie, several years back ,I went to one of
his seminars. He did not offer the holy grail but he did try to teach his
audience some perspective on market behavior and trading methods. I thought
Larry Williams was an interesting guy who has lived an interesting life. Did I
rush out to follow his techniques-- no! Did I learn more than I new before I
met him--yes! I do feel sorry for some of the poor souls who dont know enough
not to follow the guru of the month blindly.However,graduation from the school
of trading education is a difficult and expensive process.So if these folks are
stupid enough to blow their money in the markets, they create opportunity for
people like us to take the other side of their trades. Larry Williams has had
his day and I just hope that one day I can be fortunate enough to have my
own.So enuf about Larry Williams already...

               Terrence Smart