Re: Larry Williams...STILL and AGAIN

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998 Gerald M. wrote:
>>If I were Larry Williams, I'd be sick and tired (or tired and sick) of all
>>the "Johnny-come-latelys" who may or may not trade, trashing my ideas.....

Your point may be well taken =but= I can't help but wonder
to which "ideas" you are referring. All I've read so far
really amounts to nothing more than chest thumping and sabre
rattling. Statements such as "I took $50k to $1M last year",
"My 17 year-old daughter took $10k to over $100k last year",
"...you don't know what you are talking about", etc.

So, which idea(s) are being trashed on this LIST? It doesn't
appear to me that any ideas whatsoever have been disclosed.
For that matter, neither have the particulars of the $50k to
$1M run-up (i.e. which market(s), number of trades, etc.).

In sum, the entire thread is =real= long on BS and =real=
short on ideas.

Best regards,
Jim