Re: DTN versus BMI

"Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>The data feed is excellent and probably pretty much identical to BMI
>since the source and symbols are the same. I'm told that DTN does
>have quite a bit more bandwidth but this is probably not relevent
>unless you need to collect the full gamut of option symbols. DTN
>customer service has been fantastic...

One esoteric difference, of interest to those of us skeptical of
Microsoft, is that DTN will cooperate with non-MS developers.  DBC
will work with developers only through a Win32 DBC-supplied
interface. So, if we're ever to see Linux realtime trading software,
it'll probably use DTN for its feed.

Jim