RE: Larry Williams as a Trader

Gonzo,

No risk in a Trading contest? Perhaps you don't realize that I started
with $10,000 real dollars and really traded for real, making a real
$1,100,000. Last year I took $50,000 to $1,000,000 in real money.

I am not perfect but I am not fictional

Larry

p.s. I confess, I allow my stuff to be marketed because it's extra
and steady income.  and I'm a capitolist at heart.

p.s.s. I do not know of any other "public name" who has done this and
several of my students have gone on to make over $1,000.000.  Clearly
not everyone succeeds with my material, but many do.

L.W.