Re: Remote control over network?

I use PCAnywhere all the time and it does work over a network or just
network
cables.  In fact, they include some type of parallel cable that is
something like
300,000 or 500,000 baud.  Works very fast and should work for what you
need.

Jay Becker

* I've got my realtime data feed cabled to the desktop system in my home
office.
* I'd like to be able to run everything from my laptop so I can sit on
the deck or
* whatever while waiting for things to develop. I visited Symantec's web
pages to
* look at PC Anywhere but PCA seems to be limited to running software on
a remote
* PC via modem or TCP which is way too slow. Does anyone know how this
might be
* accomplished using standard network cables and NIC's, preferably the
newer
* higher speed 10mbs?

* Earl Adamy