LOS Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #29

> > Subject: Re: Internet Squawk for S&P
> > Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:02:22 -0700
> > From: Richard Josslin <oldfogey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To: Timothy Morge <tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > www.los.net is 300 a month  for just the s&p and is not internet based
> > ,,,,,What service were you talking about for 100.00 for both bonds and
> > s&p
>
> thanks Bryant Tharp

LOS is changing things these days - will go to ONLY internet and thats for $100
- I been told from 3rd party.........SAT was more expensive, but they claim to
have just 1-2 seconds dealy on the internet and thats fast enough

BTW: Lind-Waldock has aswell a listening box EVERYBODY can get it for free -
 but the quality of sound, noise and speed is lousy - so no good.

rgds hans