Greenspan speeches

Is there a web site I can go to get info about when Greenspan will testify
before Congress?  I have the Federal Reserve Web Site but it seems to only
list prior testimonies and no indication of future dates and times for such
speeches.  I am just trying to be prepared (being flat) ahead of time.  One
more thing, I understand the next FOMC meeting will be June30/July1.  Will
the results of the meeting be published on the 1st of July and at what time?
Thanks for any help!

Kevin Johnson

kevin@xxxxxxxx