Problem with exit strategy in SuperCharts

I am looking at possible systems that use multiple
entries in the same direction.  Given, say, a maximum
of five contracts entered on repetitions of the signal,
when the price descends enough to trigger an exit
for position 5, I would like to close position 4 as well.
When it descends to the point where an exit for contract
4 would have been triggered (using the criteria that
applied to exit 5), I would like to close position 3.  And
so on.

That sounds kind of unclear.  Maybe an example would
help.  Say the basic exit criterion is a close below the
low of the entry day.  When the price closes below the
low of the day on which position 5 was entered, I want
to close position 4 as well.  When it closes below the
price at which position 4 was entered, I want to close
position 3.  And so on.

To make things a little more complicated, of course,
it's often necessary to bail before the full five contracts
are established.

Any ideas?  My own guess is that this can't be done
at all in SC, only in TS, if that.

Thanks to all.

Owen Davies