Re: options software

Brad,

Absolutely correct--I tried them both over a year ago and discarded
OptionStation almost immediately. I've been using OpSim ever since - and major
enhancements are constantly being added. In my opion OptionSimulator is the best
options program out there for a non-institutional user. (The institutional
packages are more powerful, but they cost about 10 - 50 times more and are only
available on a monthly lease). OpSim also uses Uniserver, which, as you may have
seen in other posts, will be usable by TradeLab.

Look beyond the Omega marketing in IBD and on TV and you'll find there is no
comparison between OpSim and OptionStation - OpSim wins hands down.

Ted