Re: Best FuturesData Provider - in Europe

> At present I am reciving LIFFE data only but now require DTB
> My present provider ICV cannot provide DTB and I have 11 months left on
> the contract My optionsappear to be the  following 1.Add DTB via BIS -
> this would require additional TS

and converter from BIS to TS

> - ie two data feeds until TS5 2. Switch
> to Signal - ? problems with data speed when US Markets open -

as I said this week - it has IMPROVED CONSIDERABLY !!! - Im still testing and
can report more later

> DTB data qualitity?

I cant tell you that BIS lacks 30% of the data on S&P.....doubt that DBC is that
bad on DTB (I dont have DTB) - but also doubt that BIS is perfect on DTB
then,,,,

3. Switch to Future Source - Problems with TS5

yes - period

> - quality of LIFFE and DTB data?? 4. Others ????

FORGETīm !

> Can any of my fellow European users help me with my decision.

You might get DTB via SIGNAL online.,,,

rgds hans