Omega research....

I did some calculations on Omega Research stock using there quarterly
reports.  The company is worth after subtracting liabilities.... About $1.17
a share.. Maybe a tad more if I take into consideration earning power.  I
cannot believe that people paid in the area of $10 a share.  I was hoping
that the stock might have over reacted and was a bargin.  But I see that
even at its lowest point of $2.38 it is still priced a bit high for me.

Any thoughts?  Maybe after this message the stock will shoot up.... *Grin*