Information

[JCrystal]  This is not a solicitation for business. I know every body on
this thread hates that. LOL. I just got done testing signal online using MSN
as a ISP and testing it against BMI and DTN. I am a little shocked to report
that it was about 6 seconds faster on the intranet.BMI and DTN switch back
and forth by about a second. I also tried it using AOL as the ISP need less
to say it was behind the market. To confirm I am having advanced get run the
program to test against CQG and a couple of guys off this thread run it
against their feed. Speaking of Advanced Get I am having some problems with
the system and Trade Station but is still in Beta. I just got the end of day
version that runs on ensign and I having no problems. It is really kewl.
Trade Station is going to run with the internet in July (maybe July) . at a
cost of 175 plus exchange fees. For the stock guys it will be 100 + 12.50
for New York, American and NASDAQ.  Thanks Jeff Crystal 800-287-9517

ps for the stock guys the i-net will have l2 data