LAP TOP & BMI

Morning Fellows,

I was just wondering if the following scenario work out ?  :

Lets say that I have to travel around the country and would have to ber away
from my DESK top computer. Now would it be possible to carry on my LAP TOP and
also the BMI (say my data FEED ) satelite dish with me, and even using my CAR
BATTERY and BMI SATELITE DISH I COULD BE retrieving the real time data on my
Trade Station with my LAP TOP - being in my CAR in the middle of desert
somewhere in United States ??? IS THAT CORRECT ? DO YOU THINK THAT ABOVE
SETTING WOULD WORK OUT ?? And of course when I got my indicator to entry the
position I would simply CALL MY BROKER over my CELL PHONE .

Any comments ????

Thanks

Thomas, CA