Re: Jon Schiller's book "The 100% Return Options Strategy

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998, hans esser wrote:

> > If that is the case the only way that it will
> > work is with excellent money management.
>
> yep, you have to know when to bite the bullet or do a "Niederhoffer" <g>
>
> I know someone who did similar in DAX options - he made 23 trades - 21 of
> them been WINNERS - just 2 loosers - TWO TRADES LOST and his TOTAL
> EQUITY was down OVERALL !!!!

Without Stops or a disciplined approach to limiting losses this is easy to
do.  I pulled a Niederhoffer (much to my shame) a couple weeks ago.
Don't ask.  Tweren't pretty. Fortunately with options your total potential
loss (on long positions) is fixed but it's desriable to control those
losses before they occur.

- Hacker

Dark Hacker                   |  Hacker and Fortress web mechanic
The Guardians Of Computation  |  Fortress Of Computation
mail: hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  web: http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/
               "Life itself is.... COMPUTATION!"