Re: WANT TO THANK PUBLICLY....

Tom:

Just remember...there are no dumb questions...except the ones you forget [or are
too embarassed] to ask. We've all been at the beginning, one way or the other,
and someone took the time to help us. Hopefully, we'll all continue to pay back
those who were kind enough to help us by heling others. And now, you can join
us...

Good luck!

Best,

Tim