Re: TradeStation or Superchart ???

TomKochik@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Thank YOu very much A>J> (BTW could I KNow your real name ?? :)   )

You know it already <g>.

> Also could you tell if its really hard to program simple command like this for
> example:
> say I would like the TS to plot on the bar chart, say 5 min, another  chart
> that would for ex. plot the MA of the last 21 days (30 minutes bar) etc.

Don't need the power editor for this - you just insert the 30 min. stuff in data2,
and then plot the 21 MA.  If you wanted to write a simple system with this - for
instance, if the 9 MA crosses the 21 on 5 min, with the 21 rising on 30 min:

If MA(C,9) crosses over MA(C,21) and MA(C,21) of Data2 > MA(C,21)[1] of Data2 then
buy on close;

Say you only want to enter if the close of the present bar makes an hourly high as
well:

If MA(C,9) crosses over MA(C,21) and MA(C,21) of Data2 > MA(C,21)[1] of Data2  and
C > Highest(C,20)[1] then buy on close;

This is all pretty simple stuff - the great thing about the Power Editor is than
you're not limited by how simple or complex your ideas may become.

Regards,
A.J.