Re: TradeStation or Superchart ???

The first thing you need to know before attempting any type of programming
is that you need to be able to very clearly express whatever it is that
you're trying to do in very simple terms.  This is not intended as a
criticism, but a simple statement of fact.  Everyone starts out with a
description such as your question, but it doesn't give enough information to
be clear about what you want to do.

If you want to simply apply a 21 day moving average to a 30 minute bar
chart, just Right-Click on the chart and "Insert Analysis Technique" --
choose from one or more of many-- you don't need the Power Editor for this.

You might use the Power Editor to write a more complex set of Studies or
Indicators or a Trading System.  This is a sample of some Easy Language code
from the Power Editor, but it wouldn't make much sense until you've studied
EL and worked with it for a while.

If CurrOscVall > OscVall0 and CurrOexVall < OexVall0 then Begin  {  Bull
Diverg Found  }
  Print(Date:5:0, Time:5:0,"   Oex BULL Diverg - 2min.", ( CurrOexVall-
OexVall0):5:2);
  OexVall0=CurrOexVall;      If CheckAlert  then Alert = True;
  Plot1(Low,"Bull_Dvrg");
End;

Probably best to keep in mind that Programming in EL or any other language
is not for everybody.

I would recommend getting the TS Demo CD or Videos from Omega and review
them-- they should answer many or your questions.  Good Luck!