RE: FUTURE SOURCE ?

Bad ticks in those commodity markets are a function of the exchange, not
the feed.  FS may correct the problem eventually, but after significant
time has passed.  This only makes their autocorrect utility useful for
historical purposes.  When last I heard, Aspen was still leasing their
software so tack on another $200-$300/month in fees if you go this route.
 DTN seems like it has promise but then Omega has vowed support for that
feed.

If FutureSource did support stocks, their autocorrect service would never
rest.  Ever see the quality of data coming from NASDAQ?  A 5 minute chart
of say DELL or MSFT or INTL looks pretty narly somedays because its
littered with 10-15 bad ticks.   This isn't BMI, it's the exchanges.

I'm all for razing vendors when service slacks off, but only when it's
deserved. In this case, the exchanges deserve our wrath, not BMI.

Neil has a point.