RE: Advantage Trading Group

I've been a client of Advantage for some time now and when their phones
started being forwarded to LFG I was definitely curious about the
situation.  Advantage is under investigation for the method they were
capitalizing their corporation via investors.  They are NOT under
investigation for any wrong doing regarding customer accounts.

They had their hearing on last Tuesday with  a verdict possible on Wed.  As
of Thursday ( I didn't check on Friday) the jury was still out.  I'm told
this is a possibly good sign for Advantage because an open a shut case is
usually decided in one day.

The transfer to LFG has been remarkably smooth.  I know this has taken a
lot of work on their part.  But LFG has been calling me back with all my
fills and their order desk is very professionally run.  This "bad"
situation has proven IMHO that the system can work.  As soon as LFG found
out about Advantage, they quickly moved in and performed their fiduciary
responsibilities.  This bad situation does have a happy ending for the end
user.  Bravo LFG!!!

jim hill