Re: System Results

Hi!

I can answer part of you question. Testing system with trailing stops with
Trade Station does not makes sens. I guess thia is the infamous problem of the
bouncing tick. I had a wonderful exemple on October 27 (the day the market
tumbled 500 pts). On the S&P the market  went firs down, let's say 12 points
and the system was short. I had a trailing stop to protect 75% of the profit.
The market recovered 4 points and I got stopped then the market tumbled again
and the system was out... till the close. At the close the system took the low
of the day and calculated a stop exit that was the most favorable possible. It
forgaot completely that it was already out. This is an extreme exemple but it
reflects well what TradeStation does when back testing. You gonna have great
results, much better that without trailing stop and my system works very well
with tariling stops, but the resukts from TradeStation are just not reliable
and can therefore not be used to implement any strategy.
Good Luck.
Regards.
Jean Jacques Chenier