Re: bad tick - BMI - LLY

I was able to edit the bad tick several hours after the Close of the Market
by the normal procedure-- right-click the first bar, locate the bad tick,
delete it, etc., and everything was OK.

I've heard about the problem that you mentioned, but never experienced it.
I would be interested in learning more about why that procedure didn't work
for you or others.

I'm running TS 4.0 Build 21